Adination of Runners Alabang
Last July 20 I've finally meet the group of runners from Alabang headed by Ms. Nao. It was raining though in QC so I'm having this second thought of attending because I did have a full body massage during our lunch break at Nuat Thai but I have to make a firm decision on that...so I attend! On our way to Gazebo, Ms. Nao welcomed us (me & Hayds) with a big smile & had a little interview on how we get to know adination, stuffs like that. She introduced us to the three newbies (Kathy, Joan & Toots) while waiting for the other members to arrive because we're a bit early. The run is divided into three groups: 3K-beginners; 5K-intermidiate; 10K-advance..i joined the 5K run! We first had our 5 minutes warm-up then we run inside Ayala Alabang Village. It was a new experience because it's my first time to run under the rain :) When the run ended we're gathered again at the Gazebo to hydrate, cool-down & have our passports stamped. It was a great night! Got to meet a new group of people who have the same passion that I have..professional & aspiring runners & hopefully soon-to-be friends. Thank God for this wonderful night.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home